Jungle torch continues to deliver clients comprehensive SEO reports. Jungle Torch clients get a full range of SEO reports delivered to their desktop.
Online PR News – 17-February-2011 – – Jungle torch continues to deliver clients comprehensive SEO reports. Jungle Torch clients get a full range of SEO reports delivered to their desktop. The SEO report contains the following information:
- Inbound links are contained in the Jungle Torch SEO report. The inbound links show the client links that are generated to your site. In addition, the Jungle Torch SEO report shows the google page rank of each inbound link as well as where that link is from and the anchor text.
- Outbound links are contained in the Jungle Torch SEO report. The outbound links show all links from your site to another site. The SEO report verifies the status of these links, enabling clients to quickly rectify bad links
- Delicious Books marks are also highlighted in the SEO report. Delicious bookmarks use a non-hierarchical classification system which users can tag each of their bookmarks.
- Pages indexed by Google are also highlighted in the SEO Report. By showing pages indexed in Google, Jungle Torch ensures that all of your pages are being searched.
- Directory Submissions are also shown in the SEO Report.
“The advances in the Jungle Torch SEO report have enabled our clients to continue to increase their organic SEO. The importance of good positioning can make a huge difference in a client’s lead funnel” said Nate Tennant, co-founder of Jungle Torch.
About Jungle Torch
The Jungle Torch SEO Report and Social Media Dashboard is a new tool that gives unprecedented insight into a broad range of critical Web-based outlets. It is a purpose-engineered program that consolidates diverse marketing analytics into a powerful, single platform. Using a best-in-class sentiment engine, Jungle Torch provides an easy-to-understand, single view into Twitter, Facebook, weblogs and news sources with targeted identification of postings relevant to the user’s organization, as well as a complete sentiment analysis that determines whether online comments are trending positively or negatively.
In addition to tracking social media, Jungle Torch also gives users the ability to measure the success of SEO programs by SEO report that includes providing the rank of a user’s Website on hundreds of keywords and phrases, Jungle Torch issues a comprehensive SEO report on the SEO-friendliness of a Website, inbound and outbound linking, and numerous other critical SEO metrics. It also measures competitive SEO, inbound and outbound linking, as well as fifteen other critical SEO metrics.
Jungle Torch is based in Portsmouth, N.H. For more information, please visit us on the Web at www.jungletorch.com.
*All mentioned trademarks, product and company names cited herein are the property of their respective owners. *