eGain to speak at Customer Service AI Forum at the University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium
Online PR News – 07-February-2018 – Sunnyvale, CA (February 6, 2018) –
Sunnyvale, CA (February 6, 2018): eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, today announced it will speak about transforming customer service with AI at the University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium (UWEBC) on February 15, 2018. The session will focus on technologies, thought leadership, and best practices in the customer service domain.
Since 1998, the UWEBC has brought together executives, managers and senior practitioners from leading Wisconsin companies to learn from each other. The Customer Service Peer Group offers collaborative learning opportunities to compare and share expertise with members from organizations of similar business models through presentations, peer-to-peer discussions, and case-study examples.
“Customer service has emerged as a killer application for AI with the advance of computing power, successful use-cases, and technology enhancements,” said A. Roger Paulson, Customer Service Practice Director for the UWEBC. “We look forward to eGain’s participation at the event.”
“For over a decade, eGain has been a leader in applying AI to automate and augment customer service, delivering transformative results for clients at scale. Now we are also applying Machine Learning (ML) to infer intent and guide conversations to best-possible outcomes in the omnichannel world,” said Sam Hahn, Technology Evangelist at eGain.
· eGain speaking session
· Location: Gordon Dining and Event Center, Second Floor, 770 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706
· Title: Transform Customer Service with Knowledge and AI
o Kurt VanDynHoven, Director of Digital Transformation, eGain
o Sam Hahn, Technology Evangelist, eGain
· This event is open to UWEBC member companies. Registration link: http://bit.ly/2BnMr4f
· eGain solutions
· eGain Solve™ Suite: http://hd.egain.com/wp-content/overviews/egain_overview.pdf
· eGain Knowledge+AI™: http://www.egain.com/products/knowledge-management-software/
· eGain SelfService+AI™: http://www.egain.com/products/web-self-service/
· eGain Virtual Assistant™: http://www.egain.com/products/virtual-assistant-software/
· Consortium: https://www.uwebc.wisc.edu/
· Customer Service Peer Group: https://www.uwebc.wisc.edu/customer-service/
eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit http://www.egain.com.
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.