This new release enables Java developers to PPTX File to PNG Conversion & Enhanced Presentation Rendering Support are Enhanced inside Java Apps
Online PR News – 02-February-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW –
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.1.0. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved issues incurring in API. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes part of this release, such as PPTX to PNG:Grey Scale image is generated instead of Colored Image, Cloning slide into new presentation does not transfer SVG images, Unexpected underline in HTML, Exception on loading Presentation, Shape background changes in exported PDF, NullPointer Exception on saving presentation, Hyperlink not working if save as PDF with int array parameter and en-RS is not a supported culture. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
• PPTX to PNG:Grey Scale image is generated instead of Colored Image.
• Cloning slide into new presentation does not transfer SVG images.
• Unexpected underline in HTML.
• Exception on loading Presentation.
• Shape background changes in exported PDF.
• NullPointer Exception on saving presentation.
• Hyperlink not working if saves as PDF with int array parameter.
• en-RS is not a supported culture.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting Presentation to PDF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ConvertingPresentationtoPDF
- Converting Presentation to HTML: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ConvertingPresentationtoHTML
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now developers can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in their presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/slides/java
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/slides/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066