Salesforce, the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that pharmaceutical company, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, has deployed its CRM across 200 users within 60 days.
Online PR News – 08-February-2011 – – Salesforce and Bodhtree integrate cloud solution with legacy Mail, Calendar, and SAP systems in less than 60 days.
DELHI, India, 03February 2011 – Salesforce, the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that India’s second largest pharmaceutical company, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, has deployed Salesforce CRM across 200 users within 60 days.
Dr. Reddy’s decided to move its Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) marketing business to the cloud in order to improve visibility into its deals pipeline, track its end-to-end sales cycle and better analyze its sales funnel.
Dr. Reddy’s implemented Salesforce CRM with the help of IT business consulting firm Bodhtree, who used its data integration engine MIDAS to integrate with existing Mail, Calendar, and SAP systems, By streamlining its sales business on Salesforce, Dr. Reddy’s expects to increase revenue by more than 30%.
Comments on the News
• “We eliminated bottle necks within the sales cycle almost immediately because of the greater visibility we gained into sales performance,” said B.V. Srinivas, Deputy CIO, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories. “Salesforce’s ability to seamlessly integrate data captured offline with online systems, is of immense help to our field sales team who need to track and update customer data on regular basis but do not have access to internet connectivity at all times. Salesforce delivers all of the benefits of a world-class CRM system within a cost-effective ‘pay as you go’ model, which fits perfectly with Dr. Reddy’s ‘quality without the cost’ ethos.”
• Salesforce Asia Pacific Senior Vice President for Corporate Sales Lee Thompson said, “Dr. Reddy’s is a prime example of how cloud integration can add value to legacy systems. With cloud computing, there are no hidden costs in terms of hardware, software, or 22% annual maintenance fees. You know exactly what you're going to pay for, and people just love using Salesforce CRM.”
Salesforce is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and CRM applications have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
• The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
• The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
• The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
• Salesforce Chatter, for social collaboration
• The Force platform, for custom application development
• Database, the world’s first enterprise cloud database
• The App Exchange, the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of October 31, 2010, Salesforce manages customer information for approximately 87,200 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.bodhtree.com/services-it-crmconsulting.shtml