JetaLimo, a leading VIP Meet & Greet and Ground transportation provider, today launched its new ground travel and VIP service
Online PR News – 24-January-2018 – Wilmington, Delaware – JetaLimo Introduces New Ground Transportation & Airport Fast Track solutions, giving travelers access to full travel and expense capabilities on-the-go
Breaking the norm of boring ground travel applications that are inefficient, JetaLimo, a leading VIP Meet & Greet and Ground transportation provider, today launched its new ground travel and VIP service with an unmatched experience across mobile and desktops that increases efficiency, ensures compliance and saves travelers money on every transaction.
JetaLimo enables its customer’s and company employees to be more productive on the go, resulting in more timely and in-policy expense reports, compliant travel bookings and saved cost for the business.
The new service delivers:
• Refreshed, consumer-grade user interface with faster navigation
• Easy management of upcoming travel reservations, vehicle selection, child seats, etc.
• End-to-end reservation capability for ground transfers and meet & greet services
• Seamless connectivity to capture receipts, input expenses and approve on the fly.
• Over 123,000 worldwide destinations already covered and featuring an easy contact us/booking form for non-available destinations
• Administrative accounts for travel agents & company travel managers
• Earn airline miles for with every JetaLimo booking
JetaLimo has the only fully integrated suite of travel that allows bookings of chauffeured services around the globe along with airport fast track services in less than 1 minute with automatic confirmation; all built on one platform with expense and spend solutions. For more information, please visit JetaLimo.com
JetaLimo is a Global Ground Transportation and VIP Fast Track services (meet & greet) in over 350 airports worldwide, providing the highest quality service, safety and on-time accuracy. The company has become a worldwide industry leader by always staying at the edge of technology while keeping with its service and family service roots.
News Media Contact: Mrs. Edna David