Online Coupon and Deals Community Makes Improvements for the Holiday Season
11/04/2009

DealBandy.com has upgraded its popular coupon and deals website to help users find the best and most reliable online coupons for the holiday shopping season.

Online PR News – 04-November-2009 – – DealBandy.com, a popular destination for online bargain-hunters, has unveiled a new round of site enhancements aimed at helping consumers find the best deals and most reliable online coupon codes, discounts and free shipping offers. The improvements come at a time when shoppers are poised to spend more than $90 billion dollars over the next two months, according to the Nielsen Company.

DealBandy.com Founder Keith Hanson believes that online coupons and discounts are a great alternative to the frustrations and hassles of short-lived Black Friday sales "Only about 5% of holiday shopping is done on Black Friday (Shopper-trak). For the other 95% of shopping, consumers have resigned to paying full price or spending valuable time searching for savings. With that in mind, our enhancements focused on saving consumers both time and money."

Major upgrades to the site include an advanced store search technology and a tool to assist in finding reliable deals. The advanced technology enables consumers to find deals for specific stores quicker and with greater accuracy. DealBandy.com also added a feature which allows visitors to see recent attempts at using a coupon or deal. "The biggest complaint from online bargain-hunters is a lack of reliable coupons and codes. When consumers go to a grocery store and try to use a paper coupon, they expect it to work. Online savings should be no different," said Hanson. Hanson encourages online shoppers to visit the site and provide feedback on these changes and other improved features.

While most of the upgrades help consumers save money, Hanson says that the changes will also benefit users who earn money by sharing deals. DealBandy.com allows users to share coupons, deals and codes and earn commission and rewards points when their deals are used. Since the launch of DealBandy.com in late July, Hanson says that registered and anonymous users have contributed nearly 8,000 coupons and deals for nearly 1,500 unique stores.

visit our website