Taking place on the 21st - 22nd June 2011, the CDN World Forum is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Content Delivery market. The CDN World Forum will look at the current marketplace with current and future business models. The event will look at implementation strategies with best practice and benchmarking approaches. The CDN World Forum will also define the link between cloud computing.
Online PR News – 04-February-2011 – – The CDN World Forum will focus on video and digital asset delivery when it takes place on the 21st & 22nd of June 2011 at Olympia, London.
The conference will look at the future of online video, the evolution of the content delivery network for live internet TV and how the demand for video is directly affecting the CDN marketplace.
The two day conference and free-to-attend exhibition will also look at the changing television landscape, the role of the CDN and how this is ensuring a good quality video-on-demand service.
The event is co-located with the Cloud Computing World Forum , now in its 3rd year and with over 2500 attendees expected.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Digital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- James Strickland, Director of Product and Technology Development, Freesat
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Torsten Peters, Head of Content, HanseNet Telekommunikation GmbH
- Bengris Pasaribu, Manager Solution Enterprise, Telkom R&D Center
- Alex Drobot, Product Director, Rostelecom
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email mark[at]keynoteworld.com.