Priding its self in the world as one of the travel top destinations, most travelers are definitely considering to visit the African continent
Online PR News – 10-January-2018 – Nairobi – Priding its self in the world as one of the travel top destinations, most travelers are definitely considering to change or repeat their travel trends to visit the African continent and into Kenya who’s capital city is Nairobi.
The top regions where most tourist visit are Nairobi National Park,Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Mount Kenya, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo East National Park and Tsavo West National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Lake Turkana, Shimba Hills National Park and much more.
With tour operators such as Cruzeiro Safari Kenya coming up with more diverse and pocket friendly tours and safaris, the travel trend will very likely improve and exceed in the year 2018.
Factors such as the completion of the political elections which were done and concluded in 2017, Kenya is optimistic to increase its tourist arrivals by massive numbers.Already Cruise lines have docked and left the port of Mombasa where travelers take tour packages to Tsavo East and West and Shimba Hills through Cruzeiro Safaris Tsavo Packages.
Highlighted are some of the Kenya Safari Packages that Cruzeiro Safaris offers to their travelers
- Africa Tour for 5 Days to Masai Mara staying at the Base Camp.
- African Safari to Masai Mara with Balloon Ride for 3 days.
- Kichwa Tembo Safari from one to any number of days.
- Governors Camp Safaris for one to any number of days with an option of balloon ride.
- Serena Safari for 7 (seven) days.
- Luxury Travel and accommodation to the Mara Intrepids Club in Masai Mara.
- Amboseli National Park by road for 2 (two) days.
- Safari Ndovu for 6 (six) days which visits the Amboseli Park.
- Lake Nakuru Park and Maasai Mara.
- Another popular road package is the Safari from Nairobi to Mombasa or vice versa for 9 (nine) days most European travelers have made it very popular because it’s also one of the cheap African safari available all over the world.
Traveler’s reviews about Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya can be found on the trip advisor page and on other partner websites that they use to their tours and safaris online.
Cruzeiro-safaris.com is established in Kenya, incorporated in 2004. Its core business is safari packages and day tours complemented by air travel. It has a well established wealth of experience in arranging memorable tours and safaris and has established a client base who provide with repeat business year after year. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Safaris in Kenya may be tailored to the tourist taste and can extend to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
For further information and reservations, Contact:
Website: | www.cruzeiro-safaris.com" target="_blank" class="highlight_link" rel="nofollow">https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com
Mobile : +254-(0) 722-370833 (Kenya)
Sales: + 254 (0) 710-729021 (Kenya)