Taking place on the 21st - 22nd June 2011, the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum is a
Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
Online PR News – 03-February-2011 – – Virtualization will come under the spotlight at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21 & 22 June 2011 at Olympia, London.
The two day conference will include sessions such as; ‘Virtualization Today: Where are we and where are we heading,’ ‘How to unlock the full potential of virtualization’, ‘Virtualization and security’ and finally ‘The future of virtualization.’
Over 2500 attendees will discuss the practical realities of Cloud Computing, the state of the industry, and future considerations, with end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT industry all present.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Chris Chant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, CIO/Global Head, MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Andrew Weir, Head Of Enterprise Architecture, BP
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- John Harris, VP Applications Services, Commercial IT, GlaxoSmithKline
- David Norris, COO and Acting CEO, Livebookings
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Porfolio Management, TeliaSonera
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email info[at]keynoteworld.com.