Bibby Consulting & Support are offering the opportunity to attend a practical, hands-on Mock Tribunal/ Employment Tribunal Training Course.
Online PR News – 03-February-2011 – – The training course will prepare delegates for a Tribunal, enabling them to learn exactly how and in what way they can fulfil the vital role as a witness for the business in a Tribunal Hearing.
Irrespective of the size or nature of your business, or how well your staff are managed, having to defend a case at an Employment Tribunal is becoming an increasingly likely event for employers in the UK. Finding yourself in the position of having to defend a case in a Tribunal can be an extremely intimidating and stressful situation.
This 1-day course is being held on March 3rd, 2011 at Bibby Consulting & Support Brunswick Court offices in Newcastle-under-Lyme. The objectives for the delegates of the course are to:
• Understand the Tribunal structure and the types of claims it handles;
• Learn about the Tribunal system of progressing a claim;
• Discern what is required to prepare for a Tribunal hearing;
• Identify what can be done to improve the chances of success;
• Gain an insight into what you can expect from a Tribunal;
• Ascertain the most effective way to give evidence
• Pick up strategies for coping as a witness.
By the end of this one-day course, delegates will have:
• Gained confidence as a witness in a Tribunal;
• Been provided with the information needed to take away/reduce the fear of the unknown;
• Enhanced the chances of a successful outcome at Tribunal.
• Our national team of in-house, highly qualified Legal Advocates are specialists in the complex field of Employment Law and will provide employers with advice and guidance on key technical points and strategies, as well as providing the opportunity for delegates to take part as witnesses in a Mock Tribunal scenario. Delegates will gain hands-on experience of how to succeed under cross examination and receive personal feedback on how to build on their skills to improve as a witness. Other delegates will have the option to observe rather to be cross examined or to participate as Tribunal Panel members.
If you are not already a client of Bibby Consulting & Support and would like to take up the opportunity of a free employment law consultation or to find out more about Bibby Consulting & Support’s services: Call free on: 0800 015 7541
The cost of this one day course is £299 (plus VAT) per delegate or £549 for 2 delegates. To register for this course, or to obtain further details visit http://www.bibbycas.com, the employment law specialists.