Buissy.com, the Business Software Directory, has released a new version of the website, helping business software purchasers to easier find software and also compare software they are evaluating.
Online PR News – 03-February-2011 – – Buissy.com (http://www.buissy.com), the business software marketplace for software that enhances business efficiency, today released a new version of the website.
Version 0.4 includes, in addition to what was previously offered:
• More welcoming user interface
• Twitter feeds on the first page
• Possibility for vendors to advertise their business software
• Possibility for vendors to have their logo in the product list and on the product page
• Specific product pages for every product listed in the software directory
• Login possibilities for vendors, to enable maintenance of product and company information
• Possibilities to follow Buissy.com on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
In April, Buissy.com will release v1 of a new natural electronic meeting place between vendors, for software and services that are focused on enhancing business efficiency and communication, and potential customers. Pre-release versions are being released to give the opportunity for vendors and purchasers to get a feeling of what the site will offer, and a lot of vendors have already taken the opportunity to add their business software to the site.
Go to http://www.buissy.com or contact us on email@example.com for more information.
About Buissy.com Ltd:
Founded in 2010, Buissy.com is the first online business marketplace targeting both local as well as international markets. Buissy.com, with expertise from both the purchaser side as well as the software vendor side, is a website with efficiency and user experience in mind. During 2011, Buissy.com increases the Business Software Directory steadily to offer the best products to the purchasers.