2-Scale, a 3-Dimensional branding and experiential marketing company, announced Sharon Skilliter, managing partner, was recently awarded a $12,000 scholarship through the Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship Program.
Online PR News – 02-February-2011 – – 2-Scale, a 3-Dimensional branding and experiential marketing company, announced Sharon Skilliter, managing partner, was recently awarded a $12,000 scholarship through the Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship Program.
“Despite the sluggish economy, I believe this is a great time to expand and improve business. This type of partnership program is significant to me personally as the recipient, as well as to 2-Scale’s future growth and the success of the local economy,” says Sharon Skilliter, managing partner. “I am both delighted and humbled to have been chosen to receive this scholarship.”
The Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship Program is available to owners of Women’s Business Enterprise National Council-certified businesses. The scholarship program provides women business owners access to the same high-caliber management education that is available to Fortune 500 companies and a framework to enable WBEs to formulate and implement business strategies and achieve a competitive advantage in the new millennium.
Scholarship awardees met the following criteria:
• Currently certified as a women's business enterprise by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
• Have at least three-to-five years of experience running a business
• Employ at least three full-time employees
• Maintain a minimum annual sales volume of $500,000-$50,000,000
The following Executive Programs are approved:
• Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
• Berkeley Center for Executive Development, University of California at Berkeley
• Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia
• Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
• Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
• Harvard Business School
• McCombs School of Business, University of Texas
• University of Southern California
• University of California at Los Angeles
• Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
• Hass School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
2-Scale specializes in the design, development and construction of dramatic two- and three-dimensional communications, including custom exhibits, custom interior environments, portables, point of purchase, special events and trade show planning. A 25,000 square foot facility in Holland, Ohio includes a graphic department with the latest printing technology. 2-Scale has partnered with a diverse group of clients since 1988 and is known for exceptional service and design capabilities. To learn more about 2-Scale, please visit www.2-scale.com.