Taking place on the 9th March 2011, the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
Online PR News – 02-February-2011 – – Over 200 senior IT decision makers are already registered to attend the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East & Africa – http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea - taking place on the 9th March 2011 at the Grand Millennium Hotel, Dubai.
The one day conference has seen a huge amount of interest from IT professionals and business decision makers in the region looking to learn about the much hyped technology.
The agenda will include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted. The show will provide a real insight into one of the hottest enterprise IT topics of recent years.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Raj Patel, Vice President, Information Technology, Majid Al Futtaim
- Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
- Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Praveen Sashi, Head of IT, DHL Express
- Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
- Ahmed Soliman, Associate, Information Technology Director, Armstrong
- Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
- Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
- Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
- Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- David Teklit, Group Director of Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
- Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Marco Zuliani, VP Sales APAC, OnAPP
- Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
- Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
- Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing – MENA, Google
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until Friday the 4th of February 2011.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com