The 11th annual International Sportsmenâ€™s Exposition (ISE)-the Southwestâ€™s largest outdoor adventure travel, fishing, hunting and learn-from-the-experts show-sets up camp in Arizona February 24-27, 2011 at the University of Phoenix Stadium, in Glendale.
Online PR News – 02-February-2011 – – Phoenix/Glendale, AZ, February 01, 2011 -- The 11th annual International Sportsmenâ€™s Exposition (ISE)-the Southwestâ€™s largest outdoor adventure travel, fishing, hunting and learn-from-the-experts show-sets up camp in Arizona February 24-27, 2011 at the University of Phoenix Stadium, in Glendale.
More than 20,000 fishing, hunting, offroading and adventure-travel enthusiasts are expected to attend. Nearly 300 exhibiting companies will include local outdoor retailers and product manufacturers, guides and outfitters, and resorts and lodges from Arizona, across the West, Mexico, Alaska, Canada and even South Africa.
* Hollywood Gun Display includes Eastwoodâ€™s "Dirty Harry" .44 Magnum; Luke Skywalkerâ€™s lightsaber from the original "Star Wars" trilogy; Rooster Cogburnâ€™s (John Wayne) rifle from "True Grit"; plus guns from "Die Hard", and Nicholson and Dicaprio ("The Departed")
* The Orvis Fly Fishing 101 program will offer semi-private casting and fly-tying lessons, for free, with every student receiving a $25-off coupon
* Operation Outdoors USA boat. Already signed by nearly 2,000 veterans, the brand-new, fully rigged Phoenix boat will be donated to the Texas-based Lone Survivor Foundation by Page, AZ residents Jarrett and Rebecca Edwards, a young couple who own and produce the Jarrett Edwards Outdoor television show on The Sportsman Channel. All show-going veterans are welcome to sign the boat
* Close-by Phoenix hiking highlights seminar by Arizona Highways editor-in-chief Robert Stieve, whoâ€™s new book, Arizonaâ€™s Hiking Guide, has just been published
* Enlarged Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation rifle and gear raffle, with proceeds to help conservation efforts in Alaska
* All-new trophy displays from the RMEF and Eastmansâ€™ Hunting Journals
* "Refuse to Be a Victim" self-protection clinics
* Giant, activity-packed Youth Fair; hosted by Arizona Game & Fish Department
* DockDogs pond and dog-jumping contest (Sunday finals)
* Giant archery range hosts a contest on Saturday; computer-controlled, three-dimensional targets pop up and move across the rangeâ€™s foggy outdoor setting
* 40-ft.-long, fish-filled aquarium tank, site for demos by top bass pros and guides
* Urban- and wilderness-survival clinics by Doug Huffman
* Adventure Theater, with hourly presentations on a wide variety of hunting, camping and travel-related topics
* Huge, water-filled casting pond, with seminars and hands-on lessons (gear and guides provided)
* Game-calling competition for youth and adults
* Ms. Geico racing-boat display
New show days and hours are: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 10 noon-6:00 p.m.; and Sunday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Show admission is $15 for adults. Youth 15 and under and veterans with Military ID are admitted free of charge. Parking is free. Tickets can be purchased online ( http://www.sportsexpos.com ) or at the door. For more information, call 1-800-545-6100 or visit http://www.sportsexpos.com or http://www.facebook.com/sportsexpos.
About The International Sportsmenâ€™s Exposition (ISE):
For more than three decades the International Sportsmen's Exposition (ISE) has produced the Westâ€™s largest, most diverse and exciting events for fishing, hunting and outdoor enthusiasts. Each ISE strongly promotes youth and family in the outdoors. ISE has pioneered a wide variety of guided, all-gear-provided activities for newcomers and experts of any age.
International Sportsmenâ€™s Expositions Contact:
Press & Media Contact:
Black Dog Promotions
Tempe, AZ 85284 USA