We scheduled Immigration Seminar & Networking meet tomorrow January 28th from 5.30pm to 8.00pm @ Aahar Restaurant in Irvng, TX. You should have received a evite yesterday - please RSVP.
Online PR News – 29-January-2011 – – ITServe Alliance Recently there are lot more denials in Indian Consulates for H1B visa renewals based on Neufeld Memo. Many of our firms facing situation of getting our employees stranded in India for 2-3 months and getting denials of H1B.
While we are instructing our employees not to travel abroad unless its absolutely necessary we needed information on how to deal with this situations. To
get more information on this issue we requested Mr. Praksh Khatri, Ex Ombudsman form Washington DC to present the current scenario.
We scheduled Immigration Seminar & Networking meet tomorrow January 28th from 5.30pm to 8.00pm @ Aahar Restaurant in Irvng, TX. You should have received a
evite yesterday - please RSVP.
Meeting Agenda: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- 2010 IT Serve Updates
- Core Committee activities
- Discussion on new Committee members, activities planned for 2011 and open forum discussion with IT Serve members
6:30PM - 7:30 PM
- Presentation by Prakash Khatri, Immigration Attorney on Challenges with H1 Visa Approvals at US Consulates in India and other locations
- Prakash is a Subject Matter Expert, offers clients unparalleled experience and expertise based on his decades of immigration law practice
and more than four years of oversight of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
As the first Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman within the Department of Homeland Security, Mr. Khatri developed solutions to
problems faced by individuals and employers trying to navigate the complex immigration processes of USCIS.
Refer to his website for additional insight into his law firm and his capabilities - http://www.khatrilaw.com/
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Drinks, Dinner & Networking