QA Teams can now easily execute high performance end to end software load testing in half the time
Online PR News – 27-January-2011 – – Los Angeles, CA- NRG Global, a technology leader in highly affordable, user-centric application performance management (APM) and automated testing solutions, today announced the launch of the new Apploader 7. With its new easy to use features and fully integrated capabilities, NRG Global is proud to bring a product that offers market leading innovations in load testing.
AppLoader is a complete load and functional testing software. It examines the application’s reliability under extreme load conditions by simulating any number of end users interacting with applications in real-life scenarios. AppLoader is script-free, protocol independent and supports a wide variety of web and enterprise class applications. It generates customizable real-time reports, charts and alerts for clear and accurate performance monitoring. NRG Global provides optional AppLoader consulting to assist clients with their load test campaigns.
A Consolidated, Automated Version 7
Some of the AppLoader 7 enhancements and new features include:
- A transformed, intuitive user interface which takes our user-centric approach to a whole new level, putting emphasis on speed and simplicity. For instance, setup and execution of a stress test is now achieved in only three steps.
- Automated creation and launch of users on server, which cuts the time for preparing and configuring the test by more than 50%
- Integration with backend monitors, allowing for real-time detection of problems and bottlenecks
- Improved centralized reporting generates simple to highly detailed real-time or historical reports and graphs, giving a visual analysis of the response time and success/failure of the test.
- An addition of the automated screenshot feature, which saves an exact image of the failed scenario and provides the user as well as application vendor visual proof of the problem.
- A new user guide with scenario samples and images, which gives clear step by step instructions on planning and running a test in AppLoader 7.
AppLoader 7 is available for download immediately and can be tested free for 14 days at the download center located on NRG Global’s website.
For more information on NRG Global’s AppLoader 7, please go to www.apploader.com or call (866) 234-8260 for a free consultation and demonstration.
About NRG Global:
NRG Global sets the bar for highly affordable, user-centric availability monitoring, performance management and load testing solutions of business applications and IT systems, making it practical and cost effective for companies to ensure the readiness of their applications before deployment and stay confident in their performance long after.
NRG Global’s market leading application testing and monitoring tools such as AppLoader, AppsWatch and Chroniker Suite, empower companies to maximize the performance and ensure the availability of their mission-critical applications.
Founded in 2000, NRG Global is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and is privately held. For more information about our company, products or partner network please visit us on the Web at www.nrgglobal.com.