It introduced Binary Classification for better OCR recognition & implemented OCR network in Player under the main OCR component to achieve better performance.
Online PR News – 07-December-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is proud to announce the new release of Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.11.0. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release. Binary Classification has been introduced for better OCR recognition. OCR network implemented in Player under our main OCR component to achieve better performance. Since all the enhancements are internal to the API, there are no public API changes from end user’s point of view and the features can be used readily with this new version. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Binary Classificator providing better OCR quality.
• New Neural Network Player (NNNPlayer) providing better OCR performance.
• All OMR-related APIs removed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- OCR Preprocessed Images: https://docs.aspose.com/display/ocrnet/OCR+Preprocessed+Images
- Dynamically Creating OMR Templates: https://docs.aspose.com/display/ocrnet/Dynamically+Creating+OMR+Templates
Overview: Aspose.OCR for .NET
Aspose.OCR for .NET is a character recognition component built to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their ASP .NET web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image (BMP, TIFF) files from within their own applications. It allows developers to extract text from images quickly & easily, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/ocr/net
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/ocr/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066