Improved logging for Let's Encrypt, WorldClient enhancements, and more new features and improvements are now available with MDaemon 17.5.1!
Online PR News – 21-November-2017 – Grapevine – October 24, 2017 - Today, we released a minor update to MDaemon - MDaemon 17.5.1.
This update includes various minor improvements, including:
- Improved logging for Let's Encrypt.
- Defaults for the Dynamic Screening settings have been changed. Account freeze is off by default and fewer notifications are enabled.
- Enhanced WorldCient Instant Messenger chat room experience to prevent spoofing.
- When using the WorldClient and LookOut themes, users can now display their saved searches in the Favorites folder list.
- Hosted email options with MDaemon Private Cloud are now available.
- In WCIM more info is shown about chat room participants, to help expose/prevent spoofing.
- The XMPP server log is now displayed in the MDaemon GUI on the WorldClient tab.
- Updated the MimeTypes.cfg file for MDRA, WorldClient
These are just a few highlights. For a complete rundown of all new features, enhancements and fixes, visit our Downloads page to to view the MDaemon release notes or to download MDaemon:
To learn more about MDaemon Messaging Server, please visit http://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Email-Server-Windows/Features