BeAnywhere has reached the one million remote support sessions mark
Online PR News – 14-July-2012 – LISBON, Portugal – BeAnywhere (www.beanywhere.com), a worldwide leader company in cloud-based remote Access Technologies and Remote Support for professionals and domestic users, is proud to announce that it has exceeded one million support sessions since January 2012, establishing a key milestone in the growth of the company.
The first half of 2012 has marked the most successful period of BeAnywhere. With several users joining weekly, BeAnywhere is also growing rapidly from increased international acceptance. Recent studies specify continued growing demand for IT Support services all over the world, motivated by the upsurge of consumer-computer interactions. Globalization, environmental apprehensions, distributed teams, are driving the need to virtual communications and different work styles, so companies around the world are rushing their need to provide these capabilities to their employees and their personal customers.
“Reaching one million support sessions in just seven months is an indicator of the quality of our solutions, as well as our customer service and dedication found in our company” said José Serrano, BeAnywhere’s Chief-Marketing Officer. “We provide a Software-as-a-Service, not only an IT support tool, always evolving and upgrading”, added José Serrano.
Samples of New Features added just in 2012:
• Technicians are able to block the remote keyboard and mouse in order to avoid disruptions while performing a session.
• Remote providers are able to generate a simple URL that can be included on webpages and e-mails, which allow the establishment of a two-way chat session between clients and technicians.
• Technicians can now view or hide the remote mouse pointer, which can be used for training.
• It is possible to protect confidential support and management procedures from prying eyes with Blank Remote Screen.
• Technicians can chat between each other in order to share knowledge and get help to efficiently address support incidents.
• Users can now start, stop, restart and change the default startup type of services from the System Info tab, besides killing programs with the click of a button.
• Helpdesk Centers can now define specific terms of service for the support session and require them to be accepted by the client on running the support applet.
• Clients have now the possibility to disable several features of sessions in order to protect confidentiality.
• It is possible to establish a support session not only to the local TS session but to any TS session running on the remote machine.
• Establish a VoIP conversation with clients during a support session
In a market where pricing oscillation, complexity and excellence issues are extremely important, BeAnywhere focus on a superior customer experience, delivering easy, reliable, affordable and first-class remote support solutions to customers. “As our company continues to grow to meet the needs of our global customer base, we are thankful for the support and commitment of our clients. And, we would like to thank our community of IT Support experts and other users for giving us their feedback about what they like and what they would like to see enhanced and improved” said José.
BeAnywhere (www.beanywhere.com) is a company specialized in cloud computing solutions, with leading products in the remote access, remote support, data security and data leak prevention markets. The target market is companies and end users. Our goal is to provide innovative software-as-a-service solutions, based on exclusive and easy to manage technology, which can be used by companies of any dimension. Founded in 1996, BeAnywhere has offices in three continents, data centers in Europe, Asia and United States. Our international sales, development and support teams work around the clock to provide our clients simple, complete and safe solutions that assure the maximum return in investment. BeAnywhere belongs to Leading Capital (www.leadingcapital.com), a group with interests in information Technology and Media.