How would it impact your business and sales if you could put logos like this on your site: Being featured on big name places like is a bragging right. It’s not just about the sales that you might get from a mention on one of these places. It’s that:
- Potential customers perceive you as being the industry leader, the clear choice
- Other magazines and trade journals want to talk to you once they see you’re already part of “the club” (snowball effect)
- Conference organizers want to start booking you to speak
- Industry influencers want to start collaborating with you to do webinars and trainings
- Bloggers you don’t even know start recommending your company because your name is synonymous with the industry standard
The craziest thing is that getting this type of coverage is very easy to do.
- Does it require work? OF COURSE.
- Does it require money? None, if any.
- Does it require commitment? Yes.
- Is only for “other people”? Some people with magical special appeal? Nope.
In fact, in our digital age, it has NEVER been easier to get publicity. Influential people are easier to get in touch with than ever before and publications more plentiful and more HUNGRY for content than ever before.The people and companies you read about every day online just know how to approach the right people, the right way, at the right time.
So we decided to talk to those people and share their stories with you
We talked with people that netted tons of free publicity and asked them about their specific techniques. We also talked with bloggers, journalists, and podcasters to find out EXACTLY what they’re looking for when seeking people to feature and source. Then we compiled all of the information and broke it down into a 3 part process that is simple and easy to implement no matter WHAT your level of media/marketing/publicity expertise is. We put it into a dense, information-rich, ebook format and are offering it to you for $4.99.
Why Did We Bother To Compile This
We work with so many amazing businesses that have INCREDIBLE things to offer. They deserve the spotlight — sometimes even more than their competitors who are perceived as the “top dog” for no other reason than the fact that they are visible everywhere.
We’re tired of seeing well deserving small businesses not get the credit they deserve because either don’t have the money to hire a PR firm or they don’t know about the very simple things they can do to get that publicity themselves. Our heart is with the small business. The passionate entrepreneur that has more heart and drive than money.
There are plenty of amazing PR firms out there — they work hard and they have to charge for there services. But we believe that small businesses and startup businesses have voices, perspectives, and innovations that should not go unheard. And if that sounds like you, we wanted to empower you with the tools to do it yourself.
Then get out there and make your mark!